Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cause I already posted in Facebook...

Wow. It's crazy how life gets so complicated so fast. One day everything seems fairly nice, going smoothly, you seem unstoppable, or at least pretty strong. And then BAM. Everything changes. I know change is supposed to be good, but sometimes it's hard to see the bigger picture when you are so focused on the here and now.

Complication-to make complex, intricate, involved, or difficult.

Difficult??? I don't want things to be difficult. I don't want my life to be complicated. I want to have fun. I want to be a crazy college freshman, my only worries being whether or not I'm going to fail my physics class (which is looking like a definite yes). Things are not supposed to be complicated for a very very long while. Part of me wished that things were different. But I have this situation and I'm not willing to change. Does that make me selfish or just self destructive? I don't know. I guess I'm both. I mean, I keep coming back to this same situation. I've done this before and it didn't end well. So what makes me think that this time will be different? How am I not going to end up broken again?

I don't know. Everything is so unanswered. I have no answers. I just have my faith. And some good "sad" music. And chocolate. And that is a recipe for a good long cry...and maybe a few pounds in between. I guess I have to put my faith in God. I have to realize that his plan is so much bigger than me or anything I can imagine. I know things are going to work out.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I guess I have to take a leap in faith. And I'm willing to do that. Because I know the prize at the end is something worth complicating my life for. Thank you Jesus for everything you will do to help me through this. Cause I know that it will not be an easy task.

No comments: