Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Found Some Words

So I've been doing a lot of thinking the past few weeks. And not your normal, let the thoughts run through my mind while I'm eating dinner and then call it a day. I'm talking about sitting down stopping everything that's around me, focusing on myself and my life, and just thinking. And if you know me at all, you know that I love to plan/schedule things. So that's what I've been doing. I've been planning my next course of action. I've been trying to decide how I'm going to handle certain things. I'm busy trying to figure everything out.

So far, I've come to this conclusion:

"Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone is imperfect. The way that you chose to handle those mistakes is what makes you strong (or weak)."

"Life is full of surprises."

"It's never too late. If it's meant to be, it will happen"

"Sometimes, there's really nothing you can do but let go and let God."


Saying those things and actually believing them, two completely different stories.

//Edit (11/5): Today is going to be a good day. Steak dinner tonight :)

No comments: