Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finals can Wait

1. Last beverage→ Coffffffeeeeeeeee

2. Last phone call→ Yesterday, at work :)

3. Last text message→ Annie - "He is really awesome. Uh oh"

4. Last song you listened to→ Single Ladies!!!

5. Last time you cried→ Pshhhh. Girls don't cry. It's been a while.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice → Ehhhhhhh.....

7. Been cheated on? No

8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Mebe.

9. Lost someone special? → Doesn't everyone

10. Been depressed?→ There was a time.

11. Been drunk? →What do you think?

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. YELLOW!
13. Blue
14. Chocolate :)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made new friends → Of course

16. Fallen out of love → Nope

17. Laughed until you cried → I've cried until I've laughed. Does that count?

18. Met someone who changed you→ Not that I can think of

19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes. Some I wasn't even expecting

20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Oh yeah

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ This year????? Yeah

23. How many kids do you want to have → 2

25. Do you want to change your name→ No

26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Magic Mountain!!! With crazy van stalker guy

27. What time did you wake up today → 10:00. Trying to avoid going to work

28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Bio? No. Friends - Series Finale

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Being done with Finals! And having kids. Is that weird that I'm looking forward to that so much?

30. Last time you saw your father→ It's been a while. Close to 3 weeks now.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Being a better person. It's something I seem to be struggling with lately.

32. What are you listening to right now → The Fray

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Probably at some point in my life, but not a specific moment that I can recall.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Marijuana

36. Whats your real name → Jessica Marie Barcaedfdsfiohsdf....... (Barcellano)

37. Relationship Status → Single

38. Zodiac sign→ Virrrrgo

39. Male or female→ Lady

40. Elementary→ Barcelona Hills Elementary School - Yes. I got made fun of.

41. Middle School → San Marcos Middle School

42. High school → Paloma Valley High School

43. Hair color → Black, slowly fading into brown

44. Long or short → Short actually. I like it :)

5. Height → 5'5" Even though my license says 5'7"

46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Blehhhh

47. What do you like about yourself? → I am very schedule oriented

48. Piercings → Yesh

49. Tattoos → Why YES!!!!! I do.

50. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :

51. First surgery → Wisdom teeth. Thank goodness that's over

52. First piercing → 10 ish

53. First tattoo→ 3 weeks ago!

54. First best friend → ????

55. First sport you joined → Track

56. First pet → A fish

57. First vacation → :( I don't vacation. Ever.

58. First concert → Relient K

59. First crush→ Christian Fleck Grades 1-5 Hahaha

60. First drink- Decline to state

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating → Nothing :( Even though I wish I was

62. Drinking → Water

63. I'm about to → Go eat and then finish studying

64. Listening to → The Fray... still.

65. Waiting for → SPRING BREAK!!!

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids? - Mhmm

67. Want to get married? Mhmm

68. Careers in mind? – Math teacher. Or a psychologist I guess. I'm getting the freaking degree!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THEM?

69. Lips or eyes → No comment

70. Hugs or kisses → Both

71. Shorter or taller → Taller please

72. Older or Younger → Older I guess

73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both

74. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms?

75. Tattoos or piercings→ Meh...

76. Sensitive or loud → Middle

77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship, well.... depends

78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Neither

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger → Sure

80. Drank hard liquor straight → what?!

81. Lost glasses/contacts → Sunglasses :(

82. Sex on first date → Pass

83. Broken someone's heart → I would hope not

84. Had your own heart broken → Definitely

85. Been arrested? → Close

86. Turned someone down → Yeah

87. Cried when someone died→ Mhmm

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → ????

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → YES
91. Love at first sight → Ehhh
92. Heaven → YES
93. Santa Claus → Shhhhh....
94. Kissing on the first date? → Nothing excessive
95. Angels → YES

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Of course
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever?→ Yes. Till death do you part
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Cheese (in case I didn't tell you today)
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Maybe...

1 comment:

Padfoot240 said...

Yea you're right. Just double checked. I guess I would have to change my answer to no.