Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire

Well, as you all know, fires are currently attacking the Irvine area. I just heard from somewhat reliable source that if it jumps the freeway, we will be evacuated. Scary stuff. There are crazy amounts of ash outside and the smoke is sufficating. Kind of. San Diego has been evacuated as well as Malibu and the Arrowhead area. It's only a matter of time. Moving on. Today was an okay day. I "accidentally" missed my Psych discussion. Oh well. Math was lame, just like always and I still have to figure out some financial aid stuff. Other than that, everything is well. This weekend will be the first that I am not going home. A little sad, but hopefully both my parents and I will manage. Keeping everyone in my prayers, especially those who have already lost their homes.

No comments: