Friday, October 19, 2007

I finally did it.

Ha. I finally made a lovely little blog; a place where can post anything and where people can read it, I guess. Well then, I shall begin. College is fun in a different sort of way. So many things are going on that it's hard to keep track of. Campus Crusade is amazing and I am definately blessed to be part of this group. I've made sme pretty awesome friends here and I definately look forward to see what the future holds for me. Classes are so-so; boring and a little awful all at the same time. I can barely stay awake. (most of the time) But it's fine. I miss my family and friends at home a lot, but I try not to think about it too much. I'm managing it alright though. Ha. I took the train home for the first time today and it was definately intense. Actually, to be honest, I enjoyed it. We'll see how that pans out. I keep having to find rides home since, you know. Well, I think that's what I'm most sad about. I mean, there were so many plans. Everything was planned out; everything was supposed to be perfect. But that just goes to show you that you can't always have all of the answers. Sometimes life throws you something and you just have to manage. And I guess that I just have to keep going one day at a time. It's not so bad after you egt used to it and fill your life with other, better things. Moving on, I am currently attending the wonderful UCI in the even more wonderful OC. It's definately a change from little old Menifee, but I like it. Well, I think that will suffice tonight. I'm sure I will have plenty more to write about in the coming days. I have to figure this thing out. Darn you Kevin and your stupid blog addiction. Now I am too!

No comments: