Thursday, July 24, 2008

Satin

My loving best friend decided to tell me what she really thought of me. Tell me if you think this is an accurate description:

"If i could choose one place in the world to spend the rest of my life, it woudl be hell, cuz i think that is where i woudl have the people the most in common with me. I love anything to do with evil, pain, suffering and horror, and satin my homeboy. For the past few years i have been dabbling around in a few satanic religions and to me wicca has struck a chord in me, and i totally given my life over to the practicing of these rituals. i hope some day to rise to power through the mastering of my religion, and teach the world the true way of suffering."

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

That satin sure is a character.

Padfoot240 said...

I can't get over it. It is almost as if Tara herself wrote it.