Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bernard

My 3 day weekend was pretty intense. I traveled to the far lands of Mission Viejo to stay with my aunt and uncle. Many things occurred this weekend that I will never forget. I caught my very first fish. He was a trout and I named him Bernard. I played the wii for the first time. That thing is pretty awesome. And I also got the opportunity to play Super Smash Brothers which was also pretty amazing, even if I lost multiple times (against my 10 year old cousin, nonetheless). Overall I had a great time.
Then I get home to find Kevin waiting to scare me. We played some mad Harry Potter game. I almost won, lemme tell you. Next time. I had a good chat with Laura, which always makes my day. And now I'm about to embark upon an hour or 2 of homework.

Midterms are coming up!! Be ready kids :)

No comments: