Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Currently

Currently I am sitting in my den area thinking about how little I have to do. And what better way to fill your time then by listening to Relient K and typing out the updates of your life on Facebook. I am now 18, 3 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day. I am 5'5'' (a whole two inches shorter than my drivers license says) and I recently tried to die my hair blonde. Thankfully it did not work. I reside in Menifee, California (Land of the Dirt) but live in Irvine, California. I just failed my first class, and despite the disappointment, I am quite pleased with it.

At school (UCI) I have some pretty sweet friends. And I can officially say that I have turned. As you may remember in high school I was the band kid, academic kid, track kid, and homecoming princess. So to sum that up, a little above average on the popularity scale (but who's looking really?) Now in college, I am no longer the band kid, academics have gone out the window, I don't think there is a homecoming here and track is nonexistent. What I am though is a through and through Video game nerd, internet fanatic, technology weirdo, and God loving child. And I am proud of it. I would like to thank my converts; Kevin for teaching me his Halo ways and insane obsession with all things Zelda, Travis and Nick for getting me hooked on Mario Cart, Jin for Final Fantasy 10 and the never ending debate between playstation and Nintendo.

I have continued to step into my faith more and more each day. I am part of The CCC or Campus Crusade for Christ or more commonly, Cru. So many people in this group have already influenced my life. To list everybody would cause major carpal tunnel syndrome. I think I'll just stick to tagging. But I definitely thank God everyday that I am part of this group. And I cannot wait to see what the rest of this year holds for me!

Moving on. Boys. Gah. Is there any other way to describe them?

I failed my first class. Physics 7A or as I have been known to call it, the devil. Even with studying I received a 36% on the first midterm. And with out studying, I am proud to say that I got an 11% on the final. If you're going to fail a class, aim for the Mega super mondo extreme F (which is what I got) Math is great. Definitely where I want to be. Way better than anything I could have planned myself. And I'm glad I found the only other math major on Campus ;)

And I can't forget my Menifee homies. Despite the fact that we live in the middle of nowhere, we always manage to find good times :D

I believe I can say now that I have truly found myself.

No comments: