Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rocket Can

What if everything you ever dreamed of
Came
In
A
ROCKET CAN!

Hahahaha. Just needed a laugh. Well, winter break has been eventful so far. I've been sick the majority of it. So that's always fun. Then there was my dad's surprise heart attack. Pretty scary stuff if you ask me. Christmas was good. It was different though. Like, I woke up and I wasn't jumping out of my skin like normal. I guess that's just part of growing up.
Last night was awesome. Ice Skating in Esco. Then In n Out. And to top that all off....funny crazy games at Ashlee's house. I am the most intense samurai that you will ever meet.



So basically, Kevin. This is what you missed out on!
Today's going to be an interesting day. Ashlee's house again, which is going to be awesomely insane. And some other less pleasant stuff will be happening. Joy.

I just want to be back at school. I don't want to think about anything else. I don't want to deal with anything else. I love my time here, but I'm done. If that makes me weak and a coward, then I'm okay with that. Things are just too complicated and frustrating. Ahhhh. I can hardly think.

On a lighter note, this weekend should be interesting. Hopefully "Juno" is going to happen on Saturday. And some other events as well. Looking forward to it. Nine more days until school! Thank goodness.

No comments: