Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tonight

So I am currently sitting in the ICS computer lab contemplating doing my math homework. I am also thinking about a heck of a lot of stuff I have to get through in the next few weeks before finals. Basically, I'm going to fail my physics class. And the sad part is I really don't care. Math is bomb. I totally pwned Kevin in the face. [What now???!!] And to top things off, I am thoroughly confused about everything. I just don't know anymore. What should I do? How should I do it? LAME. Sometimes, college sucks. Anyways, besides this week being the best week of my entire life....

Relient K and Switchfoot concert
A on my second math test
A few nights of some really good sleep

some sucky stuff has happened too. I don;t know what the heck is up with my parents....and I don't want to know. I juts want to stay as far away as possible. Does that make me a bad person? Or just someone who doesn't want to deal with whatever the heck it is. I know everything will work out according to God's will, but I hate the in between of being around both of them when they can't even look at each other. I wish I could just tell them to GROW UP! But I can't. Just keep my family in your prayers. I don't want another sucky Christmas. One was bad enough.

Moving on. Tonights agenda is kinda interesting.

Right now: homework
Later: Room cleaning, lowering my bed
Even later: maybe some studying
7 pm: Dinner at Red Lobster

I hope it's good! Sorry for not posting [Kevin] I do have a life though.
Hahahaha Just kidding [maybe]

OH. and pictures from the concert will be put up later...maybe even today!

No comments: