Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home

So I've been home for about a week now. It's weird not seeing all my UCI friends everyday, but less than 2 weeks kids :)
Grades...ehhh. Well I did my best
Math 2B : A
Psychology : C-
Physics Lab : C
Physics: F

Next quarter will be better. Currently I am signed up for
Math 2D
Math 2J
Writing 39B
Psychology 11B
And I expect to get 2 A's and 2 B's respectively. We will see.

I know it's been a long time since I've been home, but everyday I wake up thinking one day closer to going back. I don't know. Right now it'll be 14 days until I return. But until then, I will have to fill my time with endless trivia, reading, studying (hahaha) and friends.

Thursday is the big hangout. Ice Skating then movie/bon fire/spa sesh (In the words of miss Rood)

Friday Kevin is coming down, so I'll get to annoy him for a few days. And possibly punch him in the face.

Then it's just another week.

On a side note, today's games were amazing.
Colts beat the Texans
Packers got PWNED by the Bears
Miami lost to the Patriots, but it was funny watching Brady throw 2 interceptions, a fumble, 2 or 3 sacks and not scoring at all in the second half!

Chargers game tomorrow.

No comments: