Tuesday, March 4, 2008

G-A-I

Roommate dilemma!
What to do? There are some really great girls who want to live with Laura and me next year, but we just have too many people. And it's so frustrating because we don't want to hurt anyone. But after many prayers, I think I've come to a conclusion on my end. And I know it's what God wants for us.

In other news, UCI baseball team is 8-0. Big win against USD tonight. Owned in the face for sure. And I got my second baseball lesson from Adam. I can now distinguish pitches and I know all of the numbers for the players. (Pitcher's number 1) Other than that, I've pretty much retained all of the information from last time. So, I think it's safe to say that I've got this baseball thing down (kinda).

In school news, I'm doing pretty well. Right now, if I continue at the pace I'm going, my final grades should look something like:
Math 2D - A
Math 2J - C (If I get an A on the final)
Psych 11B - B
Writing 39B - B
Cal Teach - A
We'll see if I can kick it up a notch. Other than a RIP that I have to work on, I'm pretty set for the rest of the quarter, which is only 2 weeks and 3 days! Then the glorious spring break.

For anyone who wanted to know, I'm learning how to play the guitar, which is going pretty well. I have those nice calluses on my fingers, so YEAH! Other than that, I've been watching a lot of movies lately.
Duplex - Pretty funny. You should watch it.
You, Me, and Dupree - Ok. Maybe if you have a free afternoon.
Good Luck Chuck - Most of it was good. There were a few parts though...
Knocked Up - Strangely funny. I suggest getting the edited version (if they have one)
Because I Said So - Good chick flick
Children of Men - Go watch it right now. Stop reading this and go watch it.
Bench Warmers - Heh. It was ok. Maybe if you're bored.
Harry Potter 5 - Always good. (Even the 4th time)

Well, I have to be up at 6am , so yeah. Huzzah for student teaching volunteering mandatory fieldwork, or whatever it's called.

No comments: