Friday, March 28, 2008

This is a place of miniature business...

It is not a playground.
Even though it looks like a playground.



Frick yes!
Grades just came in, and by the grace of God, I passed :)
I still don't understand the college grading system, but I'll take it. Here it is:

Class - Grade on the final, overall grade

Math 2D - B+, A-
Math 2J - D+, B
Psych 11C - D, B-
Writing 39B - none, B
Cal Teach - none, A

How anyone can fail the midterm, get a D on the final, and still manage to get a B in the class is beyond me. Needless to say, I am pretty satisfied with Winter 08.

School starts on Monday, which means Spring break is almost over. But it was a great break. We went to the beach, dancing (and got pulled over by the cops), movies, bonfire on Saturday, and some sort of hangout/goodbye thing on Sunday. And I am in the process of acquiring a car. Pretty exciting stuff!













I'm sure there will be more things to tell of after this weekend. Until then...