Friday, April 4, 2008

Whoever invented steam SUCKS!

Has it been a week already?

Well, it's prediction time. What are my expectations for this 10 week quarter?

Math 3A - Doesn't seem too bad. The teacher's really nice, and seems fairly confident in her math abilities. And she speaks perfect English! This is my earliest class....enough said.

Math 3D - It's pretty straightforward material. Differential equations. And my teacher has the funniest accent. It's like a mix between Chinese and British. We will see.

Crim C7 - One word. FILIBUSTER. Man can that teacher go on and on and on. "We will have an election when we have an election." But I have the class with Kevin and Adam, so chances are, I will be able to stay awake for most of the time. Especially with Adam pressing my caps-lock and other various button combinations.

Psych 11B - It's been ok. It's a little drawn out. And pretty repetitive, but Hallie and Adam keep me entertained. But the Zaps.....

My goal this quarter is to get all A's. So we will see. I've been really good about homework. Adam gives me 2 weeks.

Now on to Zelda. Oh man. Oh man. It has been pretty intense the past few days. And I'm bummed I can't play this weekend. But Monday I'm going to start FOREST TEMPLE! I'm doing a lot better than I had expected. Especially when I have Kevin, Adam and Jin yelling in my ears. And after 7 attempts, I was finally able to beat the Octorok in Jabu-Jabu's Belly. That was a mother. And a real crowd pleaser for the people watching/coaching me. I don't see the difference in using a walkthrough and using my friends as guides. It seems the same. But, I've done a lot of the work myself, so yeah. More news to come on that.

Now I'm just about to head of to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. John has to be at school by 6 am. Then James has to be in Murrieta by 7 am. Then I need to pick him up sometime after that, take care of a dog and be sure to grab John sometime around 2 am the next morning. Yeah? No.

(And I could have been up at SLO this weekend, OR watching the UCI/CSUF games)

BUST

1 comment: