Thursday, February 14, 2008

I used to do that, when I was 10!

*sigh*
Tough day. I had to wake up early and walk on the cold rain, which is just not fun. Plus multiple other things that I won't go into detail.
This week has just been very trying and I know I have to give it to God, but for some reason, I can't. I can say it out loud and in my head, but I can't seem to let go. And that's a problem. Things are just not working out when I try to control them, and I can see it, and I know it, and I'm not doing anything to change it. We talked about trusting God last night at Cru and that's something I needed to hear. (And Kevin falling was pretty funny)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, maybe if I write it out, I can finally give every aspect of my life to God.

Thought for the day - Lying will come back and bite you in the butt

No comments: